380 Knollwood St. Suite G
Winston-Salem, NC 27103

Phone: 336-777-8027
Fax: 336-773-1773



Q: What will I need to bring to my closing?

A: A photo ID such as a drivers license or Identification card. 

Q: When should I obtain a Will?

A:  Generally, It is important that everyone have a Will.  I strongly recommend having a Will once you have acquired real property or if you have children.  For parents of young children, establishing a guardian for those minor children is the main reason having a will is vital.

Q: What are  some other legal documents one might need to handle medical and financial emergencies?

A: Some key documents include:

Medical Directive

Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care

Privacy Release

Durable Power of Attorney for Finances

Revocable Living Trust

 Webiste Design by: JaBuie Inc .  Web Hosting & Search Engine Optimization by Trinity Solutions Inc .

Copyright 2009 - All Rights Reserved